How to Make Fried Cabbage
- Published on Mar 4, 2019
- This fried cabbage is delicious and super easy to make with a few ingredients. It comes together in less than 30 minutes!
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️thestayathomechef.com/fried-cabbage/ 🖨️
Be sure to check out the printable recipe where it also includes an FAQ.
5-6 thick bacon strips Cut into small pieces
1/3 cup onion Finely chopped
1/2 head green cabbage shredded or roughly chopped
1 tablespoon brown sugar Optional
Salt To taste
Pepper To taste
1/4 tsp Smoked paprika
1. Cook bacon in a non-stick pan over medium heat until crisp. Use a slotted spatula to remove the bacon and place it on plate. Do not discard the bacon grease and drippings!
2. In the same pan, add onion and cook until translucent.
3. Add cabbage, salt, pepper, paprika and mix everything together. Cook for about 7 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
4. Add bacon back into the pan and mix it together with the cabbage and serve warm.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: usclip.net/user/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
- Howto & Style