Real Talk || Periods, Gifts, Wine...ALL THE THINGS!
- Published on Feb 18, 2019
- WE NEED YOU!! Our Time of the Month started as two girls blah blah blah-ing on the internet and has grown into the most fun, supportive, funny girl gang community. Over the last three years we’ve documented our lives on the internet and have had the amazing privilege of “meeting” all of you via DMs, comments or IRL…NOW WE NEED YOUR HELP! We have applied to be part of the new #SephoraSquad and part of the application is gathering testimonials from our followers. Sephora is looking for unique, unfiltered, sorry-not-sorry storytellers and if that’s not three ways you would describe us, we don’t know what is! Follow the link below to let SEPHORA know you think we’re the ones for the job. We can’t thank you enough for your continued support and we promise to continue to keep it real with you through our successes and struggles💄💋 Xoxo C & D
This video is rambly AF. We’re talking food, wine, periods, PR gifts and the importance of disclosing when items are #gifted, #ads, #sponsored or #affiliate.
On our lips:
Danielle-Colourpop Lippie Stix Cougar (unavailable)
*Caitlin-Anastasia Beverly Hills Catnip rstyle.me/~aNcHW
The following items were #gifted, meaning they were sent to us for consideration. As always, our opinions are our own:
• Dopff & Irion Blanc de Blanc www.dreyfusashby.com/dopff-irion/
• The Honeypot Company feminine hygiene products thehoneypot.co
• Pixi by Petra beauty products www.pixibeauty.com
Follow us on Instagram: ourtimeofthemonth
Read our blog: www.ourtimeofthemonth.com
*some links are affiliate links*
- Howto & Style