Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe - Eggless & Without Oven チョコレートムースケーキ
- Published on Mar 14, 2019
- Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe, eggless and without oven.
Learn how to make this decadent "chocolate mousse cake".
Want more Chocolate Recipes? Check My chocolate playlist:
SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:
Chocolate Mousse Cake/ Chocolate Terrine in grams and cups:
- 1 L Whole Milk ( 4 cups + 1 tbsp )
- 400 gr Heavy Cream ( 2 cups + 1 tbsp )
- 50 gr Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (7 tbsp)
- 60 gr Cornstarch ( 6 tsbsp)
- 100 gr Sugar (1/2 cup) The sugar quantity in this recipe can be adjusted to your liking. Taste your mixture and add more sugar if you like.
- 280 gr Chocolate 60-70% cocoa (10 ounces)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 5 gr gelatin Sheets ( 1/2 tbsp gelatin powder. Bloom the gelatin in 2-3 tbsp water). The gelatin is OPTIONAL for this recipe, however I recommend it or the terrine will be very soft to handle.
If you read until here leave a comment saying " Chocolate mousse cake, I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it. "