10 English words that you pronounce INCORRECTLY | British English Pronunciation
- Published on Sep 17, 2016
- Improve listening! Free Audible audiobook: goo.gl/LshaPp
Don't forget to turn on subtitles!
FREE Grammar Checker: grammarly.go2cloud.org/SH1B9
Earn 100 free italki credits: go.italki.com/englishwithlucy
£26 Airbnb credit: www.airbnb.co.uk/c/lcondesa
Free uber ride: www.uber.com/invite/lucye539ue
You can now send me post or mail! I now have a PO BOX address!!
This is a post box for PR use, but if you would like to send me a letter or drawing then you are welcome to send it here:
English With Lucy
PO Box 1305
- Where are you from?
I grew up in Bedfordshire, a region near London!
- How many languages do you speak?
English is my mother tongue, but I also speak fluent Spanish and I'm learning Italian. You can see a video of me speaking Spanish here: goo.gl/4RVY0O
- Which camera do you use?
I use the Canon 60D with a 50mm lens (goo.gl/T2T045)
- Which microphone do you use?
I use the SONY ECMCS3 - Very affordable and great value for money:
goo.gl/uzuIBh (Note that you will need this mic adapter if you want to use it with your iphone - goo.gl/oNtEhN)
- What shade of lipstick are you wearing?
I wear Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Sheer Lip Tint in Berry. You can find it here: goo.gl/rjREuM
- Which editing software do you use?
I use Final Cut Pro X
- Which grammar book do you recommend?
I completely recommend English Grammar in Use: goo.gl/S3DIlN
- Can you recommend any books that will help me improve my English?
I always recommend 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time' (goo.gl/7vGLDY) as it is written in the first person from the point of view of an autistic teenager and it does not use very complicated language. Some of it is also based in London which I like.
- Can you recommend a British TV Series for me to watch and improve my British English pronunciation?
Absolutely! I highly recommend 'Broadchurch' (goo.gl/5qdWbJ) which is a FANTASTIC crime drama based in a small village in the South of England. The actors are brilliant and it has won lots of awards!