How Well Do You Know Time | Street Quiz
- Published on Nov 18, 2015
- We all know the answer but when we catch them off guard, they give the funniest answer in the world.
Disclaimer: this video is not to put anyone down but it's for pure entertainment. It's funnier when you know the answer (read the description before watching!)
Thank you to these guys who were sporting enough to join me for this quiz.
also a shoutout to MEM watches for supporting this video (www.mem-watches.com)
With so much going on in the world today, sometimes we can’t even spare some time for ourselves. To reflect on the things we’ve done, or the things we haven’t or should’ve done. MEM WATCHES encourages you to voice your opinion, make yourself heard, and most importantly, make a difference. Because after all, that’s what MEM is all about. We are here to make a DIFFERENCE.
Making a difference is important, but we need to make a difference for/to things that matter. it's hard but it's possible.
1. How many seconds in a minute: 60 seconds
2. How many days are in a Leap Year: 366 days
3. What is a Leap Year: Leap Year has 366 days, as opposed to a common year, which has 365. Nearly every 4 years is a Leap Year, and we add a Leap Day, an extra - or intercalary - day on February 29.
4. How long does it take for the earth to make a full rotation by itself: The Earth takes a whole day (24 hours) to make a complete turn
5. Where does the sun rise from: East(timur) to West(Barat)
6. Why doesn't Malaysia have winter: Because its located near the equator. The exposure to the sun is constant there, because the axis of the poles moves toward or away from the sun on an annual basis, and the middle remains stable.
7. What is the 3rd season in Malaysia: It's a trick question, Malaysia has Sun and Rain all year round but due to the haze that has been around for quite sometime, it's a joke that it becomes the 3rd season.
Follow me for frequent updates:
Please like this video if you did and subscribe because I don't bite, except for my lips.
I love you guys!