Rainbow Six: US Nationals - Season Two | Day 1 | Ubisoft [NA]
- Published on Apr 17, 2019
- The Rainbow Six US Nationals is back, kicking off the second season of competition, starting April 6th. The US Nationals is the premier esports program for Rainbow Six in the US, serving as a spotlight for the best teams and players in America. The total prize pool has been raised to $156,000, with the winning team earning the title of Team USA 2019.
For more information on prizing, visit this link: pro.eslgaming.com/r6/usnationals/
Visit our official channels to stay up to date with Rainbow Six Siege:
ABOUT RAINBOW SIX SIEGE:
Rainbow Six Siege is an exciting, new approach to the first-person shooter experience that puts tactical combat and masterful destruction at the center of the action. Lead your team of unique, counter-terrorist Rainbow operators through tense and thrilling combat scenarios, and achieve victory through smart preparation and strategic improvisation. Rainbow Six Siege is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 and PC.
- THE RULES OF SIEGE: Five versus Five. Attack versus Defend. Infiltrate versus Fortify. Team-based strategy meets intense, tactical combat.
- WORLD'S ELITE COUNTER-TERRORIST OPERATORS: Choose your Operator and wield their unique ability to breach or defend the objective as a part of an elite team.
- DESTRUCTION AS A TOOL: Walls can be shattered; floors and ceilings can be breached. Mastering the tactical use of destruction is the key to victory.
- CLOSE-QUARTERS COMBAT: With tight spaces shaping all combat arenas, tense encounters and up-close-and-personal firefights abound within every Siege.
Rainbow Six: US Nationals - Season Two | Day 1 | Ubisoft [NA]usclip.net/user/UbisoftNA