Does Healthcare Coverage Lead to Increased Immigration?
- Published on Nov 22, 2019
- Combining immigration and healthcare leads to an uproar of opinions, with data often taking a backseat. In light of this we’re focusing on the results of a new study this week examining whether offering healthcare coverage affects rates of immigration.
Link to study: jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2019.4241?guestAccessKey=0118c88b-c63f-4e86-89fe-33b161c70582
Link to editorial: jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2019.4247?guestAccessKey=addf5805-2105-44c5-b0e9-b17eb1a16621
Related HCT episodes:
1. The US Health Care System Needs Immigrants: usclip.net/video/vV6lNmo7aV0/video.html
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron's book "The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully" is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: amzn.to/2hGvhKw
Aaron Carroll -- Host, Writer
Meredith Danko - Social Media
Tiffany Doherty - Writer
John Green -- Executive Producer
Stan Muller -- Director, Producer
Mark Olsen - Art Director, Producer