30 BEST and WORST Tattoos Ever
- Published on Mar 19, 2018
- From the best back pieces in the world, to some very unfortunate animals, these are the BEST and WORST Tattoos Ever !
In the western world, tattoos were seen as uncivilized for many years, nowadays, chances are your lawyer or your doctor are inked up. Lets enjoy these works of art, and wonder why someone would decide to get them !
Subscribe to Talltanic goo.gl/wgfvrr
12. Can you guess who the person in this tattoo is supposed to be? Its none other than Freddie Mercury ! We are the champions, not because we won, but because we don’t have this stupid tattoo on our arms
11. Not all back pieces have to be aggressive, sometimes, even something cute can turn into an amazing piece of art. The color palette makes it even better.
10. Poor, poor wolf. He looks like he is in serious pain. This is what a wolf is actually supposed to look like, in case you forgot.
9. This tattoo is nothing short of photo realistic. It looks like a black white photo was superimposed on the arm.. The artist was able to achieve a great depth of field in this tattoo.
8. “Uhh yeah, I’ve done portrait tattoos before” - the tattoo artist probably. And seriously, you couldn’t choose a better picture of Angelina Jolie to turn into a tattoo? Chances are, even if the artist was a pro, the tattoo would still look bad.
7. Have you ever seen a chest piece like this one? The design of this tattoo is out of this world. Mixing two styles to create this art piece is something that is very hard to do. This artist pulled it off, without a question.
6. Another animal that doesn’t deserve this. What the hell ? It looks like it was supposed to be a dragon but halfway thru the tattoo the guy decided to make it a white tiger. And those flames… my god… those flames.
5. Look at that ! Its a dragon ! And Its done right, and it looks good… a rare sight when it comes to dragon tattoos. By the way ? Do you have any tattoos ? How do they compare to the ones see in this video ?
4. Wow ! an original design ! Maybe the next time they destroy someone’s arm like that, they should do it in the morning and not after 5 tall boys. Looks like an artichoke and what is all that stuff at the bottom ? Is that supposed to be teeth or something? So confusing.
3. This tattoo definitely calms you down. The serene scene is transferred perfectly to the skin.
2. Remember kids, knowledge is power. Nolege however is another word for “stupid”. Unless the person did the tattoo themselves, 2 people looked at the spelling and thought it looked good.